Sterling Personnel is a full service staffing employment agency. To better assist the employees of Sterling, we have prepared a list of the most frequently asked questions below. We also offer access to electronic versions of most of the documents you may need to the right. If you still have questions, or would like to speak with a member of our staff, call one of our locations
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How often do I get paid?
- A. Payday is every Friday. Our payroll is one week behind, so if you started work this week, you will receive your first check the following Friday.
- Q. When is my timesheet due?
- A. Timesheets are due Monday no later than noon. They can be faxed, emailed or brought in to any office. A lot of our clients have our temporaries utilize their timekeeping system; if that is the case, you do not need to fill out a Sterling timecard. If the client is tracking your time they will also take care of turning it in to our office.
- Q. Who do I call if I miss work?
- A. Contact the Sterling office that placed you on your assignment. You can leave messages after hours.
- Q. If I registered at one of your locations and want to work for another Sterling office that is closer, do I have to go to that office?
- A. No, once you are signed up at one Sterling branch, you are eligible to work for any of our locations.