Immediate Hot Jobs Available
Order Picker - Grand Prairie (Start within 24 hours!)
ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES ARE STILL HIRING: Multiple IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Week and Weekend Shifts Available!
Climate-controlled Distribution Company is currently seeking experienced Equipment Operators to fill immediate openings in the East Grand Prairie, TX area (30/MacArthur). This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with an established company and a growing team! Weekly Pay!
Qualifications Required: Reach forklift, Sit-Down Forklift, and/or Electric/Ride-along Pallet Jack, as well as RF Scan experience.
SHIFTS and PAY:
Monday – Thursday (DAYS): $14 / 6:00am – 4:30pm
Monday – Thursday (NIGHTS): $ 15 / 5:00pm – 3:30am
Friday – Saturday (DAYS): $16.50 / 5:00am – 5:00pm
Friday – Saturday (NIGHTS): $17.50 / 5:00pm – 5:00am
Apply ASAP and interview then start within 1-2 days!
You can call 817-545-1595 with questions.
GENERAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES - CARROLLTON
We have SEVERAL Warehouse jobs available in Carrollton!!
All of these jobs are long term and temp to perm!!
These positions include order pullers, packers, assembly and general warehouse.
These positions are entry level; no experience required.
All positions we have available start at $9.50 per hour!
Please stop by or give us a call to apply!
FORKLIFT OPERATORS - IRVING
Forklift openings for a large distribution company, must be able to work in a fast paced order pulling warehouse. Must be able to keep up with the production quotas and expectations. Candidates must have at least 2 years recent forklift experience in a high volume logistics or distribution environment. Stable work history is required.
Carrollton Openings – 1st shift, Monday – Friday must be flexible for overtime as required
$10-12/hr This location requires sit-down lift experience
Irving Openings- 1st shift Monday-Friday must be flexible for overtime as required.
$10-12/hr. This location requires Stand-up & Cherry Picker lift experience
IRVING - Production Line Packers
Production Line Packers $9.50 – 10.50/hr
– 15 Available Openings
– 1st Shift Opportunities
– Full-time Work with Available Overtime
FORKLIFT - WILMER/HUTCHINS
$12-$13/hr- Immediate 1st and 2nd shift Forklift openings in the Wilmer & Hutchins locations. Min 1 year experience required with either Sit-down, Reach, Cherry Picker or Electric Pallet Jack. RF Scan, order pulling, and case picking. Very fast paced distribution warehouse.
FORKLIFT DRIVERS NEEDED IN CARROLLTON
Pay rate ; $13.00-14.00 per hour
Hours vary from 6am to 6pm with OVERTIME
*1-2 Years Warehouse Experience Required
*Able to lift up to 50 lbs
*Some computer knowledge
If you feel this is the right job for you, please come in and APPLY TODAY!!
Metal Shop - Garland
Company who manufactures transformers is looking to add to their metal shop.
Shift: 8:30am – 4pm
Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. Must be mechanically inclined and comfortable using hand tools.
General Labor - Garland
Building supply company.
Shift: 8am – 5pm
– Must be okay working outdoors in any climate.
– Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
– Must have steel toe boots.
Batch Operators - Garland
Shift 7am – 3:30pm
Payrate $17 per hour
– Must have batch / mixing / compounding experience.
– At least 1 year of experience in manufacturing environment.
Maintenance Mechanic - Garland
Shift 7am – 5:30pm Must be flexible to work on call on a rotating schedule.
Payrate $25 per hour
– 2+ years experience in industrial preventative maintenance in an manufacturing environment
– Previous troubleshooting electronic and pneumatic pumps.
– Experience with minor electrical work and welding.
– Technical School certifications a plus
Clamp Forklift Operator - Garland
Distribution Center look for wither Roll Clamp or Carton Clamp operator. Company will train with clamp if you have Sit Down forklift experience.
Several Shifts available:
6am – 3pm
8am – 5pm
11am – 8pm
Temp to Perm
– Load and unload trucks
– Pick orders via forklift and by hand.
– Counting Inventory.
Production - Garland
Schedule 7am – 5pm MUST be flexible with working up to 12 hour shift and 7 days a week depending on production.
Will be packing, labeling, counting product. Must be flexible to work in different areas of the production line.
General Labor / Assemblers - Plano
1st shift, 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Long Term temp
– Must have previous industrial assembly experience
– Must be able to lift, push & pull 50lbs
– Must pass Background check and Drug Test.
General Office - Plano
Pool service company looking for help in their office. Will be assisting customers over the phone or via email with any orders or service requests.
Schedule: 8am – 3pm
– Basic office skills – data entry, inbound calls
– Must have good phone etiquette.
– Must be organized.
– Must have good verbal communication.
– Must take detailed messages from customers and relay to correct department.
– Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
Grinding / Polishing / Finishing - Plano
Shift: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Pay Rate – $18 – $19
Long term temporary
– Must have at least 5 years experience fabricating metal components
– Must have a good understanding of metallurgy.
– Must be comfortable with hand / power tools.
– Must be able to read and interpret technical documents and drawings (blueprints)
– Must have basic understanding of electricity.
Material Handlers - Sunnyvale
Material Handler 2 – Must have Reach Truck Experience
Monday – Friday MUST be flexible with weekends and OT
1st 6am – 2:30pm – $16 per hour
3rd 7pm – 3:30am -$17 per hour
– Previous distribution center experience
– Must be able to work indoor and outdoor.
– Experience with stand up reach forklift
– Able to work in hot environment..
– Lift up to 75 lbs.
– High School diploma
Trailer Mechanic - Mesquite
Shift: 3 days – 7pm – 7am and 1 day 7pm – 2:30am – will be off 3 days a week
$15 per hour
Temp to Perm
– Will be assisting diesel mechanics with all and any maintenance on vehicles
Order Puller - Mesquite
Shift: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay Rate : $13
– Previous order puling experience using the RF scanner
– Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Gardening - East Dallas
Shift: 6:30am – 3:30pm
Temp to Perm
– Will be cleaning out flower beds, maintaining appearance of the garden.
– Must be able to bend, stoop and be on feet all day.
– Must be able to work outdoors, rain or shine.
Forklift - 30 & Buckner - Dallas
3rd Party Distributor off of 30 and Buckner. Looking for Loaders/Unloaders and Reach Truck operators
Schedule: Monday to Friday (must be flexible with weekends and OT)
2nd – 2pm -10:30pm (shift differential of $0.50)
Payrate : $16.50 -17.00
Temp to Perm
– Load / Unload using sitdown forklift
– Use RF scanner
– Operate sit-down and/ or reach to move product
– Able to lift up to 50lbs
– At least one year of equipment experience.
– Stable work history.
Forklift drivers - Grand Prairie
Immediate forklift opportunity in Grand Prairie Pay $16- $19.50 per hour
Role and Responsibilities:
Able to Operate various forklifts (Electric pallet Jack AND/OR Stand-Up/Reach)
Pick products for shipment
Load, unload, and stage products and materials
Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Experience with Electric Pallet Jack AND/OR Stand Up Reach
RF Scan experience
Ability to handle physical workload
Strong work ethic
Must be flexible with work schedule
Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
Any questions? Call 817-545-1595
Come by between 9am – 3:00pm ALL WEEK!!
This is a TEMP to HIRE position
Toggle Content goes here