Immediate Hot Jobs Available
Grand Prairie - Case Pickers
14 Immediate Openings – Order Selectors / Case Pickers: Night and Day Shifts
(Starting Pay = $11.50 – $12.50/hour, depending on the shift)
A qualified Order Selector will have experience with: Rider Electric Pallet Jack and RF Scanning
Climate-controlled Distribution Company in the East Grand Prairie, TX area (30/MacArthur). This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with an established company and a growing team! Weekly Pay!
Day Shift for the Order Selector:
Wednesday – Saturday Day shift:
Wed: 11AM – 5PM (6 hour shift)
Thurs – Sat: 5AM – 5PM (12 hour shifts)
(OFF Sun, Mon, and Tuesday)
Night Shift for the Order Selector:
Wednesday – Saturday Night shift:
Wed: 11PM – 5AM (6 hour shift)
Thurs – Sat: 5PM – 5AM (12 hour shifts)
(OFF Sun, Mon, and Tuesday)
Apply in person at our Arlington office (9A – 3P, Monday – Thursday)
1112 E. Copeland Road #120 Arlington, TX 76011
Don’t forget IDs for the I-9 form.
Call 817-545-1595 with any questions!
GENERAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES - CARROLLTON
We have SEVERAL Warehouse jobs available in Carrollton!!
All of these jobs are long term and temp to perm!!
These positions include order pullers, packers, assembly and general warehouse.
These positions are entry level; no experience required.
All positions we have available start at $9.50 per hour!
Please stop by or give us a call to apply!
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK - CARROLLTON
We have an immediate need for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk in the Carrollton area.
This position requires you to have a valid drivers license and some forklift experience.
Previous experience in Shipping and Receiving is a must!
You will be required to take a drug test to be considered for this position!
This is a temp to perm job and starts at $12 per hour.
FORKLIFT OPERATORS - IRVING
Forklift openings for a large distribution company, must be able to work in a fast paced order pulling warehouse. Must be able to keep up with the production quotas and expectations. Candidates must have at least 2 years recent forklift experience in a high volume logistics or distribution environment. Stable work history is required.
Carrollton Openings – 1st shift, Monday – Friday must be flexible for overtime as required
$10-12/hr This location requires sit-down lift experience
Irving Openings- 1st shift Monday-Friday must be flexible for overtime as required.
$10-12/hr. This location requires Stand-up & Cherry Picker lift experience
IRVING - Production Line Packers
Production Line Packers $9.50 – 10.50/hr
– 15 Available Openings
– 1st Shift Opportunities
– Full-time Work with Available Overtime
Richardson - Production Supervisor
Richardson company has a full-time opening for a Production Supervisor
Rate of Pay – Salary $45K+ DOE
Willing to increase starting pay if work experience translates into greater flexibility through the production area.
• Are Safety, Quality and Environmentally conscious individuals even when no one is looking – Ethical and Integrity
• Must have robust leadership qualities, understanding how to tactfully stand firm when working to achieve business goals
• Able to coach, empower and motivate a team to achieve business goals
• Able to work without direct supervision to achieve the daily, weekly and monthly end goal
• Must be flexible to work between the hours of 4a and 10p Sunday thru Saturday depending on business needs. Candidate will ultimately support 2nd shift, which is currently ending at 8p however, there is potential for extending this to 10p in the future
• Have working mechanical and/or chemical background
• Must have strong computer and time management skills
• Direct industry experience is preferred, but not required. Manufacturing or Production Supervision experience is a must
• Have greater than high-school education
All candidates must present themselves in a professional manner, including their demeanor and dress, as there is potential interaction with all levels of the organization and/or customers.
Richardson - Test Technicians
Test Technician needed on a temporary basis until the end of the year
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Troubleshoot PCBs and other electronic/electrical assemblies to the component level. Support manufacturing schedule with setup of test process, training and in-process troubleshooting to prevent production stragglers. Perform technical analysis and coordination of repair/upgrade for external and internal RMA’s.
Richardson - Heavy Assembly
Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, flex with hours
Assemble and inspect circuit board and other electro-mechanical assemblies, use of drawings and other references to confirm the accuracy and completeness of the operators own work, and the work of others. Will perform other related duties as assigned.
Willing to train the right individual
Must have hand strength to be able to use grippers on a consistent basis
FORKLIFT - WILMER/HUTCHINS
$12-$13/hr- Immediate 1st and 2nd shift Forklift openings in the Wilmer & Hutchins locations. Min 1 year experience required with either Sit-down, Reach, Cherry Picker or Electric Pallet Jack. RF Scan, order pulling, and case picking. Very fast paced distribution warehouse.
Garland - Order Puller
Order Puller/Warehouse – Will received product, stock shelves, enter inventory into computer system, pull orders, must be able to lift up to 75lbs., and be comfortable using a computer
Balch Springs - Warehouse Supervisor
Full-time, 1st shift Warehouse Supervisor
7am-4pm, Monday-Friday flexible with overtime and weekends
Candidate must be bilingual in English and Spanish and have Supervisor experience. Will speak with contractors, ensure material is received, update inventory, and must have computer skills
Balch Springs - Assistant to VP
Full-time, 7am-4pm Monday-Friday
Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
Self-starter and proactive
Good attention to detail, will assist with payroll and other projects
Richardson - Process Technicians
Process Technician, full-time, temp-perm
• Must have experience working with acids/caustics
• Must have experience with precision measuring equipment and techniques
• Equipment techs in manufacturing or field service positions work well
• Must be flexible to work between the hours of 4a and 10p Sunday thru Saturday depending on business needs. This group will ultimately be on 2nd shift working up to 10p
• Have working mechanical, and/or chemical background
• Are willing to work with a team to achieve the end goal
• Able to work with or without direct supervision throughout the day
• Have leadership qualities
• Industry experience is preferred
• Computer skills is encouraged
• Have greater than high-school education
Garland - CSR
CSR, full-time, temp-perm
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working as a Customer Service Representative in an office setting, and will also assist in Sales, retail experience will not be considered.
Garland - Sewers
Openings for two Garland companies
Will use a sewing machine as well as do some hand stitching
Must have previous sewing experience, will be tested as part of the interview.
Dallas - Forklift Operator
Sit-Down forklift Operator with RF experience
6am-2:30pm, flexible with hours
Not bus-line accessible
Mesquite - Entry Level Mechanics
3rd shift available 11pm-7:20am, must be able to work weekends as needed
Entry level experience will be considered, must be comfortable using hand tools, air tools, will be trained by the company in maintaining semi trailers.
Dallas - Order Puller
Will pull orders, use RF, must be able to stand for long hours at a time, flexible to work 10-12 hours per day
Lift up to 50 lbs.