Immediate Hot Jobs Available
INTERAL OPENING - Outside Sales Representative - Arlington
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build their sales career in a “big fish, small pond” environment!
Sterling Personnel has been delivering full service staffing solutions throughout the DFW area since 1987! Our Arlington Branch is hiring for a Business – to – Business Outside Sales Professional to represent and sell our services, who is looking to build their career with an established company. Our ideal person enjoys being out in the field and working in a supportive team atmosphere. This is a competitive industry, and relationship building is what always helps Sterling rise to the top!
What we are looking for:
– A minimum of 2-3 years Business – to – Business outside sales
– Previous staffing sales or a different type of service is a plus
– Valid Texas driver license and auto insurance
– Clear and confident communication/presentation skills
– Believe in the value of face to face communication (cold calling/field sales/prospecting)
– Enjoy building long term relationships and repeat business with customers
– Strong CLOSING skills
– TEAM attitude
– CAN-DO attitude
Why work with us?
– Large protected territory
– Competitive salary ($45k + Commission)
– UNCAPPED, steady commission structure
– Monthly auto allowance
– Paid employee medical insurance
– Paid Vacation and Holiday Time Off
– 401K with company matching (vested immediately)
– Cell phone reimbursement
This is a direct opportunity with Sterling Personnel. Please email your resume and current salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order Picker - Grand Prairie (Start within 24 hours!)
24 Immediate Openings – Day & Night Shifts – Order Picker
Climate-controlled Distribution Company is currently seeking experienced Order Pickers to fill immediate openings in the East Grand Prairie, TX area (30/MacArthur). This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with an established company and a growing team! Weekly Pay!
Order Picker Requirements: Riding Electric Pallet Jack is required. Reach Forklift and/or Slipsheet experience is a plus.
Order Picker Pay: $13.00 – $14.00
Order Picker Shifts:
Sunday – Wednesday or Wednesday – Saturday (days are 5am – 5pm, nights are 5pm – 5am)
Order Picker Application Information:
Apply and Interview same day! (Application hours are 8:30am – 10:30am OR 1:30pm – 3:00pm)
1112 E. Copeland Road #120 Arlington, TX 76011
Don’t forget IDs for the I-9 form.
Call for more details on this or any other openings: 817-545-1595!
Forklift Order Pickers - Arlington
Ongoing Immediate Openings: 1st Shift – Forklift Order Picker (Temp-to-Hire Opportunities)
Apply Immediately and start within 24 hours!
Sterling has partnered with a company who distributes parts for heavy equipment in search of an experienced Order Picker candidates to work in North Arlington (near 360/Randol Mill). Qualified forklift order filler/picker candidates will have experience on all 3 pieces of equipment: Reach, Cherry Picker, and SitDown Lifts. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity working 1st shift!
Hours:8A – 5P (with required OT) You could say as late as 7pm.
Pay: $15 – $17/hour + Overtime (Temp-to-Hire Opportunity)
Essential Functions for the Order Picker:
- Pick, pack, and ship customer orders accurately and in the time-frames required
- Enter information into the UPS World Ship / Fed Ex Ship Manager
- Processing shipping labels for outgoing UPS shipments
- Check items to be shipped against customer sales orders to ensure accuracy
- Verify contents of shipment against original order/packing list
- Perform other general warehouse duties/responsibilities as needed
Qualification Requirements for the Order Picker:
- Experience on following forklifts REQUIRED: Reach / Cherry Picker / Sit-Down
- Will need to be BILINGUAL (Spanish)
- Preferred: 3 years of Cycle Counting experience
- Preferred: Experienced working with UPS World Ship and FEDEX Ship Manager
- MUST BE ABLE TO DO HEAVY LIFTING ALL DAY!
- AS400 experience is a BIG PLUS!
- Computer skills and shipping systems experience
- Flexibility to stay late as needed
Application Information for the Order Picker:
Apply ASAP for immediate consideration! (Application Hours: 8:30am – 10:30am OR 1:30pm – 3:00pm)
1112 E. Copeland Road Ste #120 Arlington, TX 76011
Don’t forget identification for the I-9 form.
Call 817-545-1595 with questions!
GENERAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES - CARROLLTON
We have SEVERAL Warehouse jobs available in Carrollton!!
All of these jobs are long term and temp to perm!!
These positions include order pullers, packers, assembly and general warehouse.
These positions are entry level; no experience required.
All positions we have available start at $9.50 per hour!
Please stop by or give us a call to apply!
FORKLIFT OPERATORS - IRVING
Forklift openings for a large distribution company, must be able to work in a fast paced order pulling warehouse. Must be able to keep up with the production quotas and expectations. Candidates must have at least 2 years recent forklift experience in a high volume logistics or distribution environment. Stable work history is required.
Carrollton Openings – 1st shift, Monday – Friday must be flexible for overtime as required
$10-12/hr This location requires sit-down lift experience
Irving Openings- 1st shift Monday-Friday must be flexible for overtime as required.
$10-12/hr. This location requires Stand-up & Cherry Picker lift experience
IRVING - Production Line Packers
Production Line Packers $9.50 – 10.50/hr
– 15 Available Openings
– 1st Shift Opportunities
– Full-time Work with Available Overtime
FORKLIFT - WILMER/HUTCHINS
$12-$13/hr- Immediate 1st and 2nd shift Forklift openings in the Wilmer & Hutchins locations. Min 1 year experience required with either Sit-down, Reach, Cherry Picker or Electric Pallet Jack. RF Scan, order pulling, and case picking. Very fast paced distribution warehouse.
FORKLIFT DRIVERS NEEDED IN CARROLLTON
Pay rate ; $13.00-14.00 per hour
Hours vary from 6am to 6pm with OVERTIME
*1-2 Years Warehouse Experience Required
*Able to lift up to 50 lbs
*Some computer knowledge
If you feel this is the right job for you, please come in and APPLY TODAY!!
Manufacturing company in Richardson looking for a FT- 2nd shift SMT operator. Must be able to train on 1st (6am-2:30pm) then transition to 2nd (2pm-11pm).
Must have Jukie, My Data, or Pick & Place exp.
2-3 years recent experience required.
Rate is $13-$16, pending on experience.
TogApplygle Content goes here
Chemical manufacturing company in Garland looking for temp to hire batch maker/mixers. Currently recruiting for all 3 shifts. They are all Monday through Friday, 1st shift- 6am to 2pm, 2nd shift-2pm to 10pm & 3rd shift-10p-6am with weekends and OT as needed.
* Company produces adhesives
* Must have 3-5 years recent experience in compounds, mixes and chemical blends
* Must be good with measurements and numbers/fractions
* Must have steel toe boots
* Rate is $15-$18 pending on experience
TogApplygle Content goes here
Distribution center in Mesquite looking for customer service representatives.
* Order processing
* Systematic load building
* Monitoring emails for orders and customer requests
* Inbound & outbound appointment scheduling
* Working with Traffic Department to obtain shipping rates for customer approvals
* Familiar with Outlook
* Type minimum 35 wpm (will be tested on site)
* 10-key 5,000 kpm minimum (will be tested on site)
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Must have experience with emailing and spreadsheets
This is NOT a call center, most of what they do is order processing, building loads in the system. Tons of paper pushing. High Volume/Fast paced!
TogApplygle Content goes here